Firm takes home multiple “Best of” regional NAMA and VETTY® Awards.
Signal Theory’s work on behalf of its agriculture and animal health clients resonated with industry award judges, as the firm received nine awards at the Best of NAMA Awards, Regions II, IV and VI, and four VETTY® Awards. Among the National Agri-Marketing Association ( NAMA) honors was a Best in Show for consumer audiences in partnership with the North American Meat Institute (NAMI) for The Protein PACT social media campaign.
The Protein PACT Social Media Campaign for NAMI
At the VETTYs, the firm took home two Gold wins partnered with Merck Animal Health: one in the Large Animal Campaign category for the AROVYN Introduction Campaign and the other in the Large Animal Video category for the SAFE-GUARD Feed Formulations video.
Other Signal Theory clients receiving top honors were John Deere, AgroLiquid, AgReliant Genetics and F.L. Emmert.
Both the National Agri-Marketing Association and VETTY Awards honor the best work in agriculture and animal health marketing communications. They are among the industries’ largest marketing professional development organizations, and their awards are highly coveted by clients and agencies alike.
“To win these industry-specific awards is great recognition,” said John January, co-CEO, Signal Theory. “In partnership with our trusted ag and animal health clients, we like to push ourselves to help build meaningful campaigns that resonate.”
There were 1,087 entries submitted in the Best of NAMA regional awards and 260 for the VETTY Awards.
Signal Theory Best of NAMA honors include:
- BEST OF SHOW CONSUMER and FIRST – North American Meat Institute (NAMI): The Protein PACT Social Media Campaign (social media campaign directed to consumers)
- FIRST – John Deere: Triple Cover Tech Issue (Unique Print Advertising)
Triple-Cover Tech Issue for John Deere
- FIRST – John Deere Financial: Financial Dimensional Mailer (direct mail directed at farmers, growers and ranchers)
- FIRST – AgroLiquid: Commodity Classic Early Riser Program (events – customer)
- FIRST – Merck Animal Health: AROVYN Introduction Campaign (new product introduction)
- FIRST – F.L. Emmert: Organic LinkedIn (social tactic, a specific activity)
Details from F.L. Emmert organic LinkedIn Social Tactics
- MERIT – AgReliant Genetics: AgriGold “The Only Choice” Billboards (billboards or other outdoor ads)
- MERIT – AgroLiquid: Almond PCA Mailing (direct mail directed at farmers, ranchers or growers)
All recognized work for the Best of NAMA awards will advance to the national competition.
Signal Theory VETTY honors included:
- GOLD – Merck Animal Health: AROVYN Introduction Campaign (large animal campaign)
Three-page insert from AROVYN Introduction Campaign
- GOLD – Merck Animal Health: SAFE-GUARD Feed Formulations Video (large animal video)
SAFE-GUARD Feed Formulations Video
- SILVER – Merck Animal Health: SEQUIVITY “Rise to the Challenge” Campaign (Campaign – B2B/Trade)
- BRONZE – Merck Animal Health: SEQUIVITY “Rise to the Challenge” Programmatic Pre-roll Video (large animal video)