The Account Manager at Signal Theory is responsible for building trusted client partnerships based on business and brand knowledge, an ability to guide marketing strategies and lead tactical executions.The Account Manager brings forward the full breadth of Signal Theory solutions to our clients and is an integral member of a client-centered team, reporting directly to the Account Supervisor.
- Build, maintain and grow positive relationships with clients by serving as the client’s primary contact.
- Lead communications with the client and team in an efficient, effective and collaborative manner.
- Bring a solutions-minded approach to any challenging client or team scenarios.
- Build superior knowledge and understanding of the client’s industry and products, business and communication objectives, competitive landscape, and distill knowledge to others on the team.
- Bring clients proactive ideas, initiatives and solutions to meet client business needs.
- Attend weekly client status meetings, manage the status documents and client recaps.
- Help the team to manage workloads with the client by understanding client priorities and most pressing deadlines.
- Support the account in a variety of capacities during team outages or times of peak workload. An understanding of media planning and buying is a plus in this area.
- Collaborate with brand strategist(s) and other subject matter experts to translate ideas and insights into creative and tactical deliverables in collaboration with other team members.
- Manage the agency fee, build project scopes and track production invoices that are issued to the clients. Help our accounting team to resolve any payment issues with clients.
- Facilitate the ad production process with our production team, reviewing print and digital ads for brand accuracy, coordinating ad translations with production manager and client, and requesting assets from clients as needed to fulfill placement, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Assist media managers in collecting data from vendors for performance reports.
- Assist with and prepare various performance reports requested by the client, including competitive analysis, monthly media recaps, trade show/event advertising recaps, etc.
- Lead the team to outcomes in line with client objectives and strategies
- Respect deadlines and process while being open and flexible to new approaches and opportunities to better meet client needs
- Excel at presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of the media planning process
- Understand Signal Theory’s full breadth of solution sets in order to grow the client’s business and success
- Maintain a high level of awareness and sensitivity to client budgets, timelines, accuracy and flag any barriers to producing great work
- Be a team player that is willing to wear different hats depending on what’s needed.
The ideal requirements and experience of the Account Manager are:
- 3-6 years relevant or agency experience; preferred experience with aviation and media planning/fulfillment process
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing or communications emphasis preferred
- Demonstrates the values that guide us: curiosity, optimism and a purity of heart.
Exceptional benefits include:
- Access to online learning platforms to continue honing your craft
- Up to $500 a year to put toward qualified wellness expenses, like your gym membership
- After one year, we’ll reimburse up to 50% of tuition costs for approved continuing education
- After eight years, enjoy a 4-week paid sabbatical, plus a $750 reimbursement for international travel
Of course, we also:
- Provide health, dental and vision insurance.
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience.
- Offer both traditional and Roth 401k plans with employer matching.
- Are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Signal Theory. We firmly believe in the importance of a diverse workforce to create work that resonates and represents both our clients and the markets they serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
With offices in Kansas City, MO and Wichita, KS, employees at Signal Theory are comfortable working virtually with colleagues in another city. While nothing can completely replace in-person communication, for this position, we are open to employees working in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin or Georgia.APPLY NOW