The Associate Account Manager at Signal Theory is a key position on the team, supporting client work in a responsive, efficient and accurate manner. This position is extremely detail-oriented and requires working in a fast-paced environment. The Associate Account Manager reports to the Account Supervisor and works alongside the remainder of the team.
The Associate Account Manager will:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients by serving as a day-to-day contact.
- Set clear external and internal project expectations and ensure expectations are met or exceeded.
- Lead client-facing and internal meetings efficiently.
- Summarize and document internal and client meetings with accurate client service reports within 24 hours of the meeting.
- Develop project briefs in collaboration with agency strategy and clients.
- Review work based on brief adherence, proper product mentions, mandatories, production specs, legal requirements, etc., with a heightened attention to detail.
- Collaborate with project managers on project budgets, estimates, timelines and details.
- Update client-facing status documents in collaboration with project managers.
- Begin to hone strategic skills.
- Understand the industry competitive environment, including advertising campaigns of competitors.
- Recognize when to verbalize red flags associated with client communications or issues related to project budgets, timelines, accuracy or barriers to producing great work.
- Respect deadlines and process while being open and flexible to new approaches.
- Possess a proactive, goal- and action-oriented, and organized work style.
- Demonstrate a collaborative spirit when working with the client and internal teams.
- Seek and learn industry, client and agency knowledge.
- Excel at verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective presentation skills and a willingness to improve through constructive feedback.
- Adhere to Signal Theory policies and procedures.
The requirements and experience of the Associate Account Manager are:
- Two to three years of relevant or agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; marketing or communications emphasis preferred.
- Demonstrates Signal Theory’s 5 Signals of Culture.
- Food marketing experience a plus
Exceptional benefits include:
- Access to Skillshare to continue honing your craft
- Flexible work-from-home days in addition to your regular PTO
- Up to $500 a year to put toward qualified wellness expenses, like your gym membership
- After one year, we’ll reimburse up to 50% of tuition costs for pre-approved continuing education
- And after eight years, enjoy a 4-week paid sabbatical, plus a $750 reimbursement for international travel
Of course, we also:
- Provide health, dental and vision insurance.
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience.
- Offer both traditional and Roth 401k plans with employer matching.
- Are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Signal Theory. We firmly believe in the importance of a diverse workforce to create work that resonates and represents both our clients and the markets they serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.