As a member of the production team, the Associate Content Creator (ACC) is responsible for the creation of content (graphics, animations and videos) for social media clients. The ACC demonstrates a proficiency in skills needed to be a contributing member of the team including shooting video, video editing, original photography and motion graphics. Employees at this level are primarily task driven in their day to day work. The ACC reports to the Ventures Director and works closely with the internal production and creative teams.
The Associate Content Creator will:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in video production, photography and/or post-production
- Have both video and audio editing skills
- Have working knowledge of TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Have a solid understanding of photography and videography production
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor content trends
- Be experienced in the Adobe creative suite
- Be able to quickly edit in Adobe Premiere
- Have a clear understanding of social media best practices
- Be able to work independently and in small teams to create short form, quick-turn, entertaining videos
- Extensive knowledge of filming content on an iPhone and/or DSLR Camera
- Work with Signal Theory client teams to ensure the success of a client’s overall integrated marketing and communication efforts
- Attend kick off meetings and participate in creative brainstorming activities
- Be a team player
- Be extremely reliable
- Be eager to learn
- Embrace being highly productive
- Possess the ability to multi-task and pay strict attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Know how to work within a budget
- Be a proud representation of the firm
The requirements and experience the Associate Content Creator will need to have include:
- You are a middle brained individual who is creative and organized all in one.
- You are a planner
- You’re collaborative and generally well liked
- You understand things change, and you thrive in this environment
- You deliver no matter what
- You are not afraid to raise your hand to ask a question or throw out a suggestion
- You want to bring creative ideas to life
- You don’t find the notion of a fast pace to be disagreeable or concerning
- You want to do great work
Exceptional benefits include:
- Access to online learning platforms to continue honing your craft
- Up to $500 a year to put toward qualified wellness expenses, like your gym membership
- After one year, we’ll reimburse up to 50% of tuition costs for approved continuing education
- After eight years, enjoy a 4-week paid sabbatical, plus a $750 reimbursement for international travel
Of course, we also:
- Provide health, dental and vision insurance.
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience.
- Offer both traditional and Roth 401k plans with employer matching.
- Are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Signal Theory. We firmly believe in the importance of a diverse workforce to create work that resonates and represents both our clients and the markets they serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.