The Associate Producer at Signal Theory is a creative problem solver who will plan and execute internal video and photography production with the Signal Theory internal photography and video teams (i.e., scheduling and executing internal video shoots, internal photoshoots, Signal Theory creative portfolio photography etc.) You’ll facilitate all the pieces to put a project together; Everything from building out timelines, to casting and booking voiceover talent and studios, to creating purchase orders and final billing. You have an eye for good stock and licensing is a breeze for you. The Associate Producer reports to the Senior Producer and works closely with the internal photography and video teams.
The Associate Producer will:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in video production, photography and/or post-production.
- Have project management experience.
- Have agency experience.
- Have an understanding of purchase orders and fundamental vendor billing processes.
- Have sound awareness of licensing and/or contractual risks with regards to asset management
- Be open to travel.
- Be a team player.
- Be extremely reliable.
- Be eager to learn.
- Embrace being highly productive.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and pay strict attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Know how to work within a budget.
- Be a proud representation of the firm.
The requirements and experience the Associate Producer will need to have include:
- You are a middle brained individual who is creative and organized all in one.
- You are a planner.
- You’re collaborative and generally well liked.
- You understand things change, and you thrive in this environment.
- You deliver no matter what.
- You are not afraid to raise your hand to ask a question or throw out a suggestion.
- You want to bring creative ideas to life.
- You understand the importance of all project-related paperwork: NDAs, new vendor requests, W9s, purchase orders, AdID’s, talent releases, talent contracts and invoices.
- You keep great historical records of past successes.
- You enjoy making travel plans & generating itineraries.
- You’re excited about finding new, and maintaining existing vendor relationships.
- You don’t find the notion of a fast pace to be disagreeable or concerning.
- The busier you are, the better.
- You want to do great work.
Exceptional benefits include:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Skillshare to continue honing your craft
- Six flexible work-from-home days each year in addition to your regular PTO
- Up to $500 a year to put toward qualified wellness expenses, like your gym membership
- After one year, we’ll reimburse up to 50% of tuition costs for approved continuing education
- And after eight years, enjoy a 4-week paid sabbatical, plus a $750 reimbursement for international travel
Of course, we also:
- Are an equal opportunity employer
- Provide health, dental and vision insurance
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience
- Offer both traditional and Roth 401k plans with employer matching