At Signal Theory, the Billing Manager is responsible for processing financial information for client-based teams of advertising professionals.
- Handle all production billing. Ensure that all billing is issued in accordance with client compensation agreements and in accordance with the agency’s cash flow objectives.
- Monitor the transmission of information from the broadcast media buying software to the accounting software. Communicate any problems to appropriate parties and resolve issues.
- Pre-bill all approved media costs to amounts pre-billed and issue billing for resulting variances.
- Fulfill any client financial reporting requirements.
- Vendor invoice entry and check run approvals for assigned clients.
- Expense report processing according to agency and client guidelines.
- Contact vendors for any missing invoices.
- Process expense reports and import from Concur. Follow up on o/s expense reports.
- Prepare monthly productivity reports for team members.
- Lockouts for delinquent timesheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full understanding of accounting processes, estimates, budgets and job-based billings.
- Ability to successfully establish and maintain strong relationships with team members and vendors.
- Strong capability to multi-task and prioritize deadline-driven projects.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a large volume of transactions.
- Experience in an advertising agency and knowledge of Advantage software.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or higher.