The Integrated Producer (Web) shows great attention to detail and has a desire to drive the overall workflow process. A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities for client teams and internal developers, have a deep understanding of producing website and interactive work, and be ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Integrated Producer (Web) at Signal Theory is responsible for ensuring teams are producing great work quickly and efficiently for their clients. Collaboration is important – they are part of the team and act as a coach for team members to complete the work. The Integrated Producer (Web) reports to the Senior Director, Operations and works alongside members of the client team including Account Managers, Strategists, Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers, and other shared resources.
The Integrated Producer (Web) will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the different ecosystems, platforms, technologies, and programming languages our clients use for their ecosystem of marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain a trusted list of vendors and freelancers who can assist with specific kinds of digital projects within their speciality area(s) (e.g. iOS apps, WordPress sites, trade show kiosks).
- Collaborate with Account Managers and new business leads in order to develop a firm-wide understanding of the breadth of capabilities our network of vendors and freelancers allots us.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors such that quotes, estimates, and availability can be quickly confirmed and turned-around for clients.
- Own and drive the overall project and campaign workflow process; understanding of the development process and responsible parties within web, app, banner and email programs
- Build project schedules and cost estimates for common Execution and all Adaptation tier work that align with internal and external expectations
- Adjust project schedules to reflect changes in time, scope and resource availability
- Understand the process needed to produce work across various channels- examples include: print, digital, photography, content and social – this specific role has a focus on the digital channel
- Collaborate with teams to manage projects from start to finish including scheduling, cost estimation, process and quality control, communication, as well as risk, stakeholder and scope management
- Help build competencies required to deliver effective Innovation & Experience solutions within the discipline and across the firm
- Facilitate Stand Up meetings with the Experience & Innovation team
- Coach, mentor and protect the Experience & Innovation team, allowing them to produce work efficiently
- Intervene if someone requests something of their team out of order
- Remove day-to-day impediments for their team
- Report on team productivity metrics and coach on ways to improve efficiency
- Show empathy when communicating with team members
- Run Team Retrospective Meetings and manage action items resulting from the meetings
- Coordinate with other Signal Theory Integrated Producers to ensure the success of all client teams and resourcing
- Anticipate what’s next and develop recommendations for upcoming projects and needed resources
The requirements and experience the Integrated Producer (Web) will need to have include:
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing digital and/or web-based projects in a business environment
- Bachelor-level degree required, business, marketing, advertising or a related field preferred
- Previous agency or marketing experience preferred
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and Workfront preferred
Exceptional benefits include:
- Access to online learning platforms to continue honing your craft
- Six flexible work-from-home days each year in addition to your regular PTO
- Up to $500 a year to put toward qualified wellness expenses, like your gym membership
- After one year, we’ll reimburse up to 50% of tuition costs for approved continuing education
- And after eight years, enjoy a four-week paid sabbatical, plus a $750 reimbursement for international travel
Of course, we also:
- Are an equal opportunity employer
- Provide health, dental and vision insurance
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience
- Offer both traditional and Roth 401k plans with employer matching