Our job at Signal Theory is to help people and brands connect in more meaningful ways through strategically sound creative solutions. To watch and learn how we do this, you’ll work with an integrated team of copywriters, art directors, strategists, experience designers, content producers, account leaders, analysts and developers to shape the bigger brand picture for some of our clients.
At Signal Theory, the creative technologist Intern is responsible for learning and deploying no-code solutions for digital innovation projects. The Creative Technologist Intern reports to the Innovation & Technology Director and works alongside web developers and other creative minds at the firm.
- Learn to work with WordPress theme builder tools to develop web pages.
- Explore no-code tools to help Signal Theory and its clients innovate more efficiently.
- Share learnings and collaborate with creative minds in the agency on innovative projects.
Requirements & Experience
- A demonstrable aptitude for using software tools.
- Willingness to pick-up new tools and technologies.
Our 2022 summer internship is a paid 10-week program beginning June 1 and continuing through August 12. You’ll be working full time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday and get a firsthand look at how we find the “why” in human behavior. You’ll be supervised, coached and mentored by the best account management experts at the firm. The application deadline is January 31, 2022. Applications and submitted materials will be reviewed by an Internship Review Team and selected applicants will be invited to interview via video call. This internship can be located at either of our offices in Wichita, KS or Kansas City, MO.APPLY NOW