The Project Manager, also known at Signal Theory as an Integrated Producer, shows great attention to detail and has a desire to drive the overall workflow process. A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities for clients, have an understanding of producing a variety of work types, and be ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Integrated Producer at Signal Theory is responsible for ensuring teams are producing great work quickly and efficiently for their clients. Collaboration is important – they are part of the team and act as a coach for team members to complete the work. The Integrated Producer reports to the Senior Integrated Producer for the client team and works alongside members of the client team including Account Managers, Strategists, Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers, and other shared resources.
The Integrated Producer will:
- Own and drive the overall project and campaign workflow process
- Build project schedules and cost estimates
- Adjust project schedules to reflect changes in time, scope and resource availability
- Understand the process needed to produce work across various channels, examples include: print, digital, photography, content and social
- Have an agile mindset and understanding of servant leadership
- Collaborate with his or her team to manage projects from start to finish including scheduling, cost estimation, process and quality control, communication, as well as risk, stakeholder and scope management
- Facilitate, organize and coach team on continuous improvement
- Coach, mentor and protect the team, allowing them to produce work efficiently
- Intervene if someone requests something of their team that is out of order
- Remove day-to-day impediments for the team
- Report on team productivity metrics and coach members for improved efficiency
- Show empathy when communicating with team members
- Run team retrospective meetings and manage action items resulting from the meetings
- Coordinate with other Signal Theory Integrated Producers to ensure the success of all client teams and resourcing
- Anticipate what’s next and develop recommendations for upcoming projects and needed resources
The requirements and experience the Integrated Producer will need to have include:
- Three to five years of experience managing projects in a business environment
- Bachelor-level degree required, business, marketing, advertising or a related field preferred
- Previous agency or marketing experience preferred
- At least six months of experience in an agile environment preferred
Exceptional benefits include:
- Access to online learning platforms to continue honing your craft.
- Up to $500 a year to put toward qualified wellness expenses, like your gym membership.
- After one year, we’ll reimburse up to 50% of tuition costs for approved continuing education.
- After eight years, enjoy a four-week paid sabbatical plus a $750 reimbursement for international travel.
Of course, we also:
- Provide health, dental and vision insurance.
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience.
- Offer both traditional and Roth 401k plans with employer matching.
- Are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Signal Theory. We firmly believe in the importance of a diverse workforce to create work that resonates and represents both our clients and the markets they serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
With offices in Kansas City, MO and Wichita, KS, employees at Signal Theory are comfortable working virtually with colleagues in another city. While nothing can completely replace in-person communication, for this position, we are open to employees working in and around either city.APPLY NOW