Firm takes home multiple “Best of NAMA” Regional Awards including a “Best of Show”
Signal Theory represented their ag and animal health clients well, receiving 12 awards at the Best of NAMA Awards, Region II, IV and VI. Among the honors was a “Best of Show” in Specialty, partnering with Elanco Animal Health to create a “Touch and Feel Ear Board Book” for in-clinic education.
Other clients receiving top honors were AgroLiquid, Merck Animal Health, W.F. Young and Shatto Milk Company. National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) is the agriculture industry’s largest marketing professional development organization and awards are highly coveted by clients and agencies alike. The awards honor the best work in agricultural marketing and communications.
“We are extremely proud of these awards and that they include work from a variety of our ag and animal health clients in a wide range of media,” says John January, co-CEO, Signal Theory. “Our clients’ leadership and trust help us build brands and create meaningful marketing that resonates with audiences.”
There were over 520 entries submitted in the regions where we competed.
First-place winners include:
- Public Relations
AgroLiquid: “Crop Nutrition Expert Media Training” (Internal Events)
AgroLiquid: “Commodity Classic Media Outreach” (Media Relations)
AgroLiquid: “Precisely” Print Ad Campaign (Single entry or Series)
Elanco Animal Health: “Touch and Feel Ear Board Book” Campaign Element (Single or Series)
W.F. Young: “Silver Honey Video” Campaign (Single or Series)
Merit/Runner-up honors included:
- AgroLiquid: “Precisely” TV Spot (Advertising Television Single or Series)
- Merck Animal Health: “Safe-Guard” Campaign (Multimedia National Advertising Campaign)
- Elanco Animal Health: “Claro Vacation” Campaign (Specialty Advertising Campaign)
- Elanco Animal Health: “Claro Vacation” Print (Specialty Campaign Element)
- Elanco Animal Health: “Parasite Poster” (Specialty Campaign Element)
- Shatto: “Chiefs Bottles” Advertising Campaign Element (Company or Producer funded)
- Signal Theory: “Holiday Mailer” (Advertising to Agribusiness)
All recognized work will advance to the national level. This year’s national Best of NAMA awards ceremony will take place July 20 in Kansas City.